- If you preserved some green tomatoes, try some fried green tomatoes.
- Another use for green tomatoes is green tomato relish. It is probably best to use fresh green tomatoes but canned tomatoes will work as well.
- If you would like something very unique, try your cooking skills with Black Peppered Grits with Roasted Tomatoes, or Shrimp and Grits with Okra and Tomatoes
- A delicious creamy tomato soup might be just what you need on a chilly winter's night. If you are not a tomato soup person, then try an interesting tomato stew.You can replace the canned tomatoes in these recipes with your own preserved tomatoes.
- You can also use those preserved tomatoes for a Cajun pasta dish that will make you think you've taken a trip down Bourbon Street.
- Try a tomato pizza during your next family fun night. (Fresh tomatoes are best for this recipe)
- Mix up a soothing tomato drink to help ward off those nasty winter sniffles using your preserved tomatoes.
- For a nice side dish you could prepare tomato rice.As a great appetizer you can fix these tomato treats.
- Add some tomatoes to your next big breakfast with this flavorful omelet.
- Impress your dinner guests with this mouthwatering feta and tomato quiche.
- If you want to satisfy your sweet tooth, try some sweet pea and tomato cupcakes, or perhaps a green tomato cake.
- Use your tomatoes to put some pizazz to your next trout dish.
Grow Fantastic Tomatoes
Discuss in our forums