I wanted to just take a moment to wish everyone a very Happy New Year! I would also like to thank everyone for visiting Veggie Gardener throughout 2009, and to say that some great things are coming in 2010. I have some great plans for the upcoming year that should be fun and exciting. I hope that you will join in!
Towards the end of January, I will make a special announcement about something that I have been working on the past few weeks. I will announce what it is through a special email.
You can also sign up using the sign up box over on the right of the homepage. Once you have signed up, please make sure that you confirm by returning to your email account, and clicking the confirm link. It only takes a minute to do this, and it ensures that you get the emails – including any special announcements.
Also, I encourage you to become a fan on my new Facebook Fan Page. I will offer some exclusive content, and even a few surprises there this year. You can fan the Facebook Page by using the link below:
There will also be some special announcements throughout 2010 exclusively on Twitter, so if you have a Twitter account, please follow me so you do not miss any of those. I will certainly follow you back.
I look forward to connecting with you in 2010!
Of course with the New Year, we have to have a few New Year’s Resolutions, right? Here are my vegetable garden New Year’s Resolutions for 2010:
- I want to grow five vegetables this year that I have never grown before (or had little success growing before). I haven’t made up my mind what yet, but I’m working on it!
- I want to volunteer more at my local community gardens, assisting however I can with others’ vegetable gardens.
- I want to volunteer more at the Rescue Mission’s Garden for the Homeless Program.
- I want to give at least 30% of my harvest to the Peninsula Food Bank.
- I want to do a better job this year of saving seeds and participant in seed exchanges.
I would love to hear your gardening New Year’s Resolutions for 2010!!
Once again, I want to wish everyone a Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous 2010! May you have a very blessed year!
Discuss in our forums