These wonderful pickled sweet peppers are great on hot dogs, hamburgers, tossed and salads, and much more!
1/2 lb banana pepper, seeded and slicded across,so you have rings
2 cups white vinegar
2/3 cup white sugar
1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds
1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- Sterilize 2- 1/2 pint jars.
- Bring the vinegar, sugar, mustard seed and celery seed to a rolling boil.
- Place peppers in the 1/2 pint jars.
- Pour on the pickling juice.
- Bring brine to within 1/2-inch of the top.
- Be sure the edge of the jar has no juice on it.
- Seal jar and leave for 2 weeks.
Discuss in our forums