• Welcome to Veggie Gardener Forum

another picture of my greenhouse

Discussion in 'What Tools, Supplies, Equipment Do I Need?' started by Errol, Feb 25, 2013.

1. stephanie

stephanie Super Moderator

pallets are a wonderful mostly free source of usable lumber :) you can build all sorts of things out of them. things like chicken coops,raised garden beds,outdoor furniture,compost bins,etc.

2. HOOKER

HOOKER Well-Known Member

thanks fer the cuddos,,
    yup they are great & with the help from my bitter1/2's ideas from FACEBOOK,, we use a lot of'm
    the only thing invested in U shape garden is Sweat & Screws!!!
    everything else came from FREE scrap pile at werk ,, hagagagaaaaaaa

now I gotta paint it....

3. stephanie

stephanie Super Moderator

she may be surfing the web for ideas too! for things like potato towers,chicken coops or ? ya never know you may end up building a Aquaponics system not to be confused with hydroponics. Aquaponics is raising fish and veggies together. just imagine fresh trout,tilapia,catfish to go with that fresh veggie. I am imagining having fresh fish some day from my back yard can you tell?

4. HOOKER

HOOKER Well-Known Member

hagagaaaaaaaaaa,,
    she's all over ""Pintrest"" is where she comes up with some of these ideas!!!

We/ "" I "" gotta massive Werm Panch Project in backyard & thats enuff fer US
    + I made a BaitShop in a Spare Bedroom,,
    that where I test my Experimental Werm Feed Formulas & Bed'n Cultures besides
    I pour Custom SpinnerBaits & Lures in the winter time...

If she doesnt slow down with her lil ideas,, her next husband will enjoy MY HARD WERK...
    Hagagagaaaaaaaaaa