• Welcome to Veggie Gardener Forum

harvest time is here

Discussion in 'Show Off Your Garden' started by Errol, Jun 25, 2013.

1. Errol

Errol Well-Known Member

IMG_0925.jpg IMG_0926.jpg IMG_0927.jpg

looks like its going to be a good year, canning jars and supplies are out and ready, freezer bags and containers are ready for the beans

2. angel1237b

angel1237b Well-Known Member

wow errol...beautiful.

3. Errol

Errol Well-Known Member

thank you Angel, I just hope my luck continues and that every gardener has a bountiful harvest!

4. Tammy

Tammy Super Moderator

great healthy looking garden!! my beans are just now starting to climb up my trellises - long ways to go!

5. Timbertodd

Timbertodd Well-Known Member

Nice garden Errol. Your gonna have some busy days ahead.

6. Shannon

Shannon Well-Known Member

wow-wow-wow. I am trying my best to grow a garden that looks like this!!

7. Errol

Errol Well-Known Member

thank you all for the nice comments, Shannon, all my garden beds are lasagna beds. IMO, lasagna gardening is one of the best , easiest ways to a productive garden. each year the lasagna garden beds just keep getting better. I wish you could have seen the soil where my garden is now. It was so poor, so hard that I could not even get a pick into the ground. So that's when I read about lasagna gardening. even all our flower beds are lasagna beds. you will get there with your garden and I wish you the best of luck

8. stephanie

stephanie Super Moderator

I got to harvest peas,cauliflower,collard greens yesterday! now I get to put them up either frozen or canned.

9. bravocharli

bravocharli Well-Known Member

There is no question against your interesting blog. You certainly know how to keep a reader entertained. I am waiting you give me a more interested information.