Veggie Gardener Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Plant Plant community Flowerpot Houseplant Table
Just because you don't have land to grow on, does not mean you can't grow your own veggies, lettuces, fruits, and herbs. In fact, our heavy-duty & recycled plastic shelf systems make container gardening and potting easy & enjoyable
The container garden that I grew on and summer grew great. We have a short growing season outdoors, but I learned a lot about Container Gardening. Next year, I will choose my veggie plants wiser and do an even better job. But most importantly, I learned from my container garden experience in 2020 & 2021 that you can most definitely grow many veggies, herbs, and lettuces in containers.
Our lightweight & heavy-duty recycled plastic shelf systems are modular, easy to assemble/disassemble, portable, weatherproof, chemical resistant, durable, long-lasting, multipurpose, and useful. They also come in solid and ventilated top shelves.
I was able to grow on the ventilated shelves indoors, with grow lights, then easily move the same shelves outdoors to grow on when the time was right.

Plant Plant community Flowerpot Houseplant Table

Shelf Plant Purple Decoration Rectangle

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.