Veggie Gardener Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi everyone...my garden is doing great...i have had some good eating already...lettuce...radish.. swiss chard...carotts..broccoli..onion tops....i have a large pot of beet greens on the stove right now...yum yum..my corn is almost 3 feet tall...tomatoes are the size of my baby fingernail...green peppers are starting to come...summer savory...the green beans are picking up...what a hard time to get them going..lots of leaf lettuce and head lettuce..squash...i am loving this soooo much...plz tell us how you're garden is coming...i am a first year gardener.. http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Today i picked my celery...i don't use it too often so i chopped it all up..leaves and all and put it in my dehydrater..then bottled it....it will be great for soups ,spaghetti , and anything i put celery in...if you are thinking of doing this do leaves seperate from celery...the leaves dehydrate quicker than the celery...also blanch it first.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.