Veggie Gardener Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Located in Ethridge, TN, the Hubs and I moved from Florida in 2009 to (try to) start a farm using only organic methods. We have grass fed beef, pastured pork, free range eggs and, of course, veggies! I've been reading this site for a while and it has really helped me out as a beginner. I've only been gardening since 2010 and have had moderate success. Last year I had great cukes, lousy tomatoes, this year it was great tomatoes and lousy cukes! Every year it seems as though there is a different bug, fungus, fertilizer, weed, etc. problem. Thanks Veggie Gardener for helping me out!! I've learned much and can't wait to defeat these problems in next years garden. Looking forward to interacting with everyone!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Welcome to veggie gardener and to the great state of Tn., We are almost neighbors, I live in a rural community outside of Manchester tn. You live in a beautiful part of the state also and your community has a beautiful Amish people that really knows farming and gardening and almost anything to do with growing. We camp at the David Crockett state park close to there. I hope you enjoy Tn.

·
Premium Member
580 Posts
hello and welcome to the forum. I am up in washington and have chickens,pigs, and some times beef cow. also do the organic garden and free range critters.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.