Veggie Gardener Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:)Hello everyone. My name is Judy and I am from East Tennessee. I love these mountains and even love being called a Hillbilly. Proud of my Southern roots.

I share a mini farm with my daughter and her family. Flower beds are my passion. Vegetable gardening belongs to my daughter and her children. The livestock is the responsibility of my son-in-law. We have a great time learning to share each other's passions. There is no better way to get to know your family and what is going on with them.

I am not fond of the smells from the pasture; probably why I love the smell of my flower gardens.

The whole family has been playing with the gardening project for years. Now, we are getting serious about it. We have had a few successes and quiet a few failures. Around the fourth of July, we love to pick wild blackberries and making jam is one of our favorite things to do in the whole world. We usually give jars of blackberry and strawberry jam for Christmas presents.

Hope to gain some help with gardening problems from everyone here. Hope to share answers for some of your problems.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts