Veggie Gardener Forum banner

How can we ensure that our bio fertilizer use is not causing harm to the environment or depleting soil quality?

129 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  harrylee
Hey everyone, I'm interested in learning more about bio fertilizers for my garden. Can anyone recommend any effective bio fertilizers and explain how they work to benefit plants? How do bio fertilizers compare to traditional chemical fertilizers in terms of effectiveness and potential drawbacks?
Additionally, I'm curious about the environmental impact of bio fertilizers. Are there any eco-friendly brands or production methods that prioritize sustainability and ethical practices? How can we ensure that our bio fertilizer use is not causing harm to the environment or depleting soil quality?
Furthermore, are there any specific types of plants or soil conditions that require bio fertilizers, and how can we determine the appropriate bio fertilizer for our specific garden or landscape?
Overall, I'm eager to learn more about the benefits and drawbacks of bio fertilizers, as well as how to make informed choices as a gardener to support sustainability and ethical practices in our use of fertilizers. Any advice or insights are greatly appreciated!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Welcome, although I am sure you are a spammer. Your link doesn't work by the way.

Anyways, I don't use fertilizers. I depend on compost, leaf mulch etc to replenish the soil.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts