Veggie Gardener Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am fairly new to gardening. This is my 3rd year. Each year my plot gets bigger! 1st year I had 2 very large containers that I grew strawberry's and tomatos in. Last year I dug out a spot in the corner of my yard and experimented with several things. I had zuccini, tomatos, broccoli, cantalope, blueberrys and several herbs. Really only the zuccini and tomatoes did OK. This year I have doubled the size of my plot and want to do it right! I am in zone 10. I will be rototilling my entire plot next weekend and getting all ready for planting. I will be browsing this site alot as I am in need of alot of advice. Looking forward to a very prosperous gardening season!

·
Registered
204 Posts
hi lori..welcome to the forum..loads of information here for you to look over...this will be my second year...i love it so much...my garden is 600 sq foot...kept me busy..everything grew lovely cept for a few things....i will be going at it again soon...another few months...cant wait....happy gardening....oh i live in saint john new brunswick,canada.

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
welcome! It's nice to have you here!
I've been gardening for a number of years now, but am changing how I garden and approach i use this year, so I feel like a newbie all over again. going to go with raised garden beds, more vertical planting, companion planting, non-tilling gardening, etc.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.