Veggie Gardener Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Kim and others, I'm new to the forum, but have been watching you for at least a year on youtube. Love your show, love your info.
From No. Calif previously and now OK. It is a challenge to grow here. Lots of bugs, high temps in the summer and snow in the winter.
Anxious to be part of the forum. I am 81 years old, grew up on a pear orchard in CA. We raised a lot of vegies, but have not grown any
since, until a couple of years ago. I have tomatoes, cucumbers, sweet peppers, tomatoes, zucchini, butternut squash, more tomatoes and strawberries,
all in raised beds that I built myself.

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Hi Kim and others, I'm new to the forum, but have been watching you for at least a year on youtube. Love your show, love your info.
From No. Calif previously and now OK. It is a challenge to grow here. Lots of bugs, high temps in the summer and snow in the winter.
Anxious to be part of the forum. I am 81 years old, grew up on a pear orchard in CA. We raised a lot of vegies, but have not grown any
since, until a couple of years ago. I have tomatoes, cucumbers, sweet peppers, tomatoes, zucchini, butternut squash, more tomatoes and strawberries,
all in raised beds that I built myself.
Hello Arlene - Welcome to veggiegardener.com! So glad you are enjoying my videos on YT and growing your own food! I"m sure it is quite different to garden in OK than in CA! The winters alone...brrrr! Esp when you're used to the mild CA winters! Sounds like you have a fantastic garden going there, bet it feels good to get your hands in the dirt again! What are you eating from your garden these days? Thx for posting - look forward to hearing back from you!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, my name is Thabo from SA am new in the gardening world and I so in love with it. Just got a land of about 10hacters and more so I want to utilise it by growing organic veggies. Help by giving tips on how to start.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts