Veggie Gardener Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am Tereso N. Pachica, residing at Barangay Santor, Tanauan City, Batangas Province, Philippines.
I a retired government employee of the Philippines. I served our government for 45 years. I retired last
Oct. 3, 2010 as Administrative Officer of the Telecom Training Institute, Telecommunications Office, Department
of Transportation and Communications under the office of the President, Republic of the Philippines.

I am also an Ordained Pastor serving a small church here in our city. Since I retired from the service,
I opted to be a farmer/gardener. I have some 3 sow and 30 small swine and have about 50 heads of native free range
chicken organically grown. I raise patola,string beans both bush and pole, okra, bell pepper, tomatoes, mustard, pechay and many other vegetables. I have 50 rambutan fruit bearing trees. I am using partial organic fertilizer and inorganic fertilizer.

I am married with Teresita Pachica with 4 male sons. All of them graduated from college and two of them working in
Dubai, UAE, one in Makati City and the youngest just graduated from college.

Gardening and farming is my theraphy considering that I am a hypertensive person.. Gardening cures loneliness
and anxiety. So I am interested to learn more about gardening preferably organic method.

Thats all folks about me.

Tereso N. Pachica

1 - 1 of 1 Posts