Veggie Gardener Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
living in the upper peninsula of Michigan within 25 miles of Lake Superior along with many streams and rivers both my wife and I enjoy our gardening and always looking for new and better methods in making our garden bigger and better.
From tomatoes, potatoes to beans, peppers, squash the list goes on.
I believe it'll be a new adventure and looking forward too hearing from the many members and learning their techniques in growing as well.
We live in the country, 40 acre hobby, wildlife farm I guess you could call it. Enjoying hunting, fishing and living off the lands all through the year.
I'm self-employed with an outdoor wildlife/fisheries position.

Hoping too hearing from you,
Again happy gardening!

UPMarty

Marty

100_0915.jpg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
580 Posts
hello, nice to hear from you,I am on the other side of the states in western washington near the hood canal. small farm only 5 acres, but 10 chickens, a small but growing garden,3 donkeys,3 horses,3 pigs,4 dogs and a barn cat:) working on becoming self sufficient, still learning all the how to's on a smaller scale at this point with slow expansion. still needing to clear the remaining 3 acres and get it fenced and sectioned off for pasture rotation and such. we live next door to 9000 acres of wilderness. love having the wild life so close.

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
sounds like a great place to live! I lived in the UP when I was about 1-2 yrs old, although I remember none of it. My dad was stationed in the AF there, so we lived on base for awhile.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts