Veggie Gardener Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi dude,

I'm quite new to the veggie gardening. This is my first year trying to plant veggies in my backyard. After lots of research and reading in the last winter, I choose pole beans, tomato, peppers and cucumbers. Although I've been bothered by various issues in the past six months, in seedling, transplanting and growing stages, now I have really good harvest everyday. All my family enjoys the yield.

Thanks to various resources, especially the Veggie Gardener.

Hoping all the members could enjoy the harvest and the growing joy. :)

Richard

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, my garden doesn't disappoint me so far, though I've been through beetles and mildew issues. I think learning and hard working are essential for successful harvest.

·
Premium Member
580 Posts
I like the learning new and possibly better ways to grow veggies with less effort. like the no till gardens, or lasagna gardening, or just plain following the way mother nature does it. I try them all and see which works best for me. so far I have gone three years with great results with out using a tiller once:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No idea what kind of veggies you have in your garden. Anyway you're lucky.

But I do need to pay extra effort to deal with those tomato suckers and various beetles in my garden. Hope this winter could be colder so that pests could be eliminated most to save the next year garden work.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts