Veggie Gardener Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some of my food stuffs! It's tough to find someplace with sun, away from flying soccer balls, and safe from chickens. A lot of fenced in spots, hanging areas, and potted plants.
You will see plastic around one of the areas with young plants. That is how I keep snails and mice from coming in until the plants have grown up.

·
Registered
136 Posts
LOL! Love it! This is how I garden too. If the space is empty, something other than crab grass should be growing there.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Shannon and Tammy. It's always fun when the kids ask to grow something new and I have to find another square inch somewhere!

·
Registered
232 Posts
JimZ you have done a great job! It looks well thought out and I like the way you have planned it. Kinda like a "cottage garden" with all the different plants mingled together. I see that "trouble" is looking like she runs things there!lol, I wish I could grow kiwi fruit here in tn as much as I eat of it but just never tried it. Everything looks great Jim, and gives me some ideas also!
good gardening
Errol

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone. Lettuce tomato and eggplant for dinner tonight. Fresh strawberries for dessert.

·
Premium Member
580 Posts
that is not trouble it is a mobile bug catcher! I have 10 of those. ok so they do nibble a bit on the veggies some times but I am bug free.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts