Congratulations, Rhonda Perry Maynor!

You are the winner of the Radius Garden 4-pc Gardening Tool Set!

Rhonda, you will receive a notice pertaining to your win. Please reply back as soon as you can so I can get the tool set shipped to you (It will be shipped Monday morning via USPS Priority Mail.)

Thanks to everyone who participated!
What's Up for Grabs

A Radius Garden 4-piece Gardening Hand Tool Set

Radius Garden 4-Piece Gardening Hand Tool Set

The Radius Garden 4-piece Gardening Hand Tool Set has everything you need to keep your vegetable garden in tip-top shape for many seasons to come.

Each gardening hand tool is built from strong, yet lightweight aluminum, and features a curved handle that provides better leverage while reducing stress on the hand and wrist.

Here's what the 4-piece set includes:

One(1) Radius Garden Trowel

Radius Garden Trowel

One(1) Radius Garden Transplanter

Radius Garden Transplanter

One(1) Radius Garden Weeder

Radius Garden Weeder

One(1) Radius Garden Cultivar

Radius Garden Cultivator

How to Enter

• Join the Veggie Gardener Facebook Page if you haven't already. Simply click the link above and then click the "Like" button on the Welcome Screen (you will need to be logged in to Facebook).

• Leave a comment at the bottom of this page telling us your favorite gardening tool and why you love it so much. Make sure to enter a valid email address when leaving your comment because this is how I will notify you if you are chosen as the winner! If your comment does not appear immediately after leaving it, don't fret. It may take me a couple hours to approve it.

• If you have already joined the Facebook Page then simply leave your comment below to be entered.

• If you have already joined the Facebook Page and have already left a comment on the Wall, don't worry, you are still entered in the giveaway and are good to go.

When It's Happenin'

Monday, April 25, 2011 to Saturday, April 30, 2011 at Noon EST

One(1) winner will be randomly drawn at the conclusion of the giveaway, April 30th at Noon EST. The winner will be notified that they have won the giveaway and a shipping address will be requested.

If you are notified as the winner please reply with your shipping address as soon as you can so the gardening tool set can be shipped to you promptly.

The prize will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me any time!

Giveaway Ends at Noon EST Saturday

Join Us on the Veggie Gardener Facebook Page

Your name and shipping address is only to be used for the sake of this giveaway and will not be used for any other purposes. Your privacy is very important, and your information will never be shared with any other parties.

VeggieGardener.com is not associated with, nor does it represent Radius Garden, LLC in any way, shape, or form. Images of all gardening hand tools are the property of Radius Garden, LLC.

This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.

No Purchase Necessary

GOOD LUCK!